What is Brighte's social media policy?
Brighte has hundreds of conversations with our customers everyday. These range from phone calls to social media. The below is a guide on how to engage with us through social channels and what you can expect from us.
What you can expect from us:
- We love interacting with our customers and strive to respond to as many questions and comments as possible during business hours.
- Following an account, liking or reposting does not constitute an endorsement from Brighte.
We reserve the right to remove content that violates our guidelines (below).
What we expect from you:
- Don’t do anything that breaks the law
- Keep it real – as you would in person, be polite and courteous even if you disagree. We welcome healthy debate; however, bullying, discrimination and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic – keep the conversation relevant to the topic on the thread. We reserve the right to remove content that could be classified as spam, promotional and/or links to third party sites.
© Copyright 2019. Brighte Capital Pty Ltd (ABN 74 609 165 906). Australian Credit License Number 508217. All applications for credit are subject to Brighte’s credit approval criteria. Fees, Terms and Conditions apply.