What is Brighte's social media policy?
Brighte has hundreds of conversations with our customers everyday. These range from phone calls to social media. The below is a guide on how to engage with us through social channels and what you can expect from us.
What you can expect from us:
- We love interacting with our customers and strive to respond to as many questions and comments as possible during business hours.
- Following an account, liking or reposting does not constitute an endorsement from Brighte.
We reserve the right to remove content that violates our guidelines (below).
What we expect from you:
- Don’t do anything that breaks the law
- Keep it real – as you would in person, be polite and courteous even if you disagree. We welcome healthy debate; however, bullying, discrimination and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic – keep the conversation relevant to the topic on the thread. We reserve the right to remove content that could be classified as spam, promotional and/or links to third party sites.